1. This miniature clamp meter features two Hall effect sensors
2. For use with any multimeter with 200mV or/and 2V ranges for direct readout input impedance of least 1M ohm.
3. High conversion factor for low DC and AC mA measurement.
4. With the small jaw size it can fit into tight space in circuit panel or wire bundle to take the reading
5. The high frequency response at 20 kHz is useful for waveform monitoring on an oscilloscope.
6. Zero adjustment is made easy by just pushing the ZERO button.
7. It is best for locating small signal, industrial control, battery leakage,and automotive usage
CE Mark Safety Approval
0 ~ 60 Amp DC or AC current
9mm 3/8 " Conductor jaw opening capability, fits tight space
Transformer ratio: 10:1, 100:1
1 mV/10mA or 1 mV/100mA conversion
Frequency response to 20 kHz
DC A : +/- 1.5% ACA : +/- 2% (40Hz ~ 2K Hz)
AC A: +/- 4% ( 2K ~ 10KHz)
AC A: +/- 6% ( 10K ~ 20K Hz)
Output: 1mV/ 10mA, 1mV/ 100mA
Monitor small signal, waveform and leakage
Size: 7.7" x 2.8" x 1.3"
Safety: Designed to meet IEC 100-1 , IEC 1010-2-032 CE
CA-06 Adapter (Option)
BNC- Female 4mm Banana post adapter for receiving Signal output from CA-60 and able to be monitored by oscilloscope.
Use LF-180 and TL-19 together to connect CA-60 with any oscilloscope
to monitor low frequency signal.
LF-180 BNC Probe- 4mm Male Banaba connector
TL-19 Female 4mm to Female 4mm socket for connecting 4mm Banana male Jack
Break down parts for connecting LF-180 + TL-19 With CA-60