Digital Insulation Tester
250V, 500V, 1,000V/ 20 200, 2000MO
1. DIM 571 is a LCD Indicated instruments for insulation (M Ohm), Continuity (OHM) and AC Voltage
2. Three Insulation test voltage (DCV): 250V, 500V, 1,000V.
3. Large LCD display(68 x 34mm)
4. Test Insulation at rated voltate into 1 1mA load
5. 200mA short circuit continuity current.
6. Timer for test functions (3 ~ 5 minutes)
7. Data Hold function
8. Auto power off function
9. Automatic circuit dischage
10. Fuse proection
11. EN61010 CAT III 600V
12. BS 16" Edition
Digital Insulation Tester DIM-571
Why Insulation Test Is necessary?
1. Every electrical apparatus and installation need to be safe for the user and for the equipment itself.
2. Electrical conductors of electricity need to be insulated from each other so that they do not create electrical hazard or unnecesary consumption.
3. Badly insulated circuits can create leakage current which can be dangerous and trip your GFCI, RCCB or ELCB.
4. Each Country regulate those levels at which the insulation ia aceptable.
Generally, insulation resistance measurements are done between each conductor and the earth, and between each conductors.
Checking the continuity of wires, complete circuits, connections, closure of contacts, circuit breakers, fuses, bounding resistance of connections, etc. are all very important.
1. Test Range DCV : 250V/500V/1000V
2. Meausuring Ranges(Auto) : 20/200/2,000M Ohm
3. Resolution: 0.01/ 0.1/ 1M Ohm
4. Output Voltage: Rated test voltage +10%
5. Output Current: 1mA DC
6. Power Consumption: Max consumption current Approx. 250mA